The mobile complex is intended for the organization of passport control without territorial attachment:
- Full deployment in 20 minutes
- Organization of 4 streams of simultaneous passport control
- Reading and verifying all types of documents
- Support of continuous communication with the control center
- Test list checking and databases using on-line services
- External video surveillance within a radius of 200 m
- Stand-alone operation 24/7
The E-GATE 3.0 system is a combination of all the advanced developments in the field of automation border control, which allows identification of a person without the participation of the inspector.
K.BPT800 is a mobile solution for registering and controlling persons crossing the checkpoints. Provides high-quality and fast fixation of biometric data.
CONDOR is a full-page document reader with built-in computer for passport control:
- Automatic reading and checking of documents in 3 seconds
- Validation of passports, ID-cards, driver’s licenses, visas and other documents, including RFID-based contactless identification circuits (RFID)
- Check listings (Stop List) and databases using on-line services
- Recognition of text information
The bkc-KORDON system is intended to control the flow of passengers and vehicles crossing the state border and can be applied to automobile, air, sea and pedestrian crossing points.
Flexible system scalability and configuration of its parameters for individual requirements. Interoperability with external systems and sources of information (Interpol, SIS).