Energy audit is a set of measures aimed to identificate the efficiency of the energy resources use and assessing the potential for their savings, development the most technically and economically feasible measures to improve the efficiency of energy use.
Calculation of heat loss in premises/buildings during the cold period of the year. Heat engineering calculation is carried out for the purpose to determine the heat-shielding properties of the building, the choice of the optimum capacity of the heating devices, the calculation of the optimal thickness and type of insulation.
- Profitability (reduction of heating costs in 4 times)
- independent and uninterrupted power supply
- profitable investment with stable profit from “green tariff”
- reliable work more than 25 years
- inexhaustible and ecological energy source