1994 – 1995
- A structure of 5 branches with own activity direction was built:
- «PRODTORG» branch – canned fish trade. Later, on the leased equipment of the Galakton plant, a juice line was opened under the trade mark “Smak”.
- IT branch –selling of well-known in the early nineties “Apple” computer equipment, which further became the basis for the Distribution Department establishment.
- Data communications branch – communication services of the network Х 25, from which the Department of Data Communication and the Department of telecommunication systems were created later.
- Program systems branch, specializing in the development of software for Unix systems the first development of which was the software complex “Accounting and control” for corporate accounting and software complex for border passport control.
- Investment branch, which later became a part of Bancomzvjazok company Banking Systems Department, Ukrcart company, and the Ukrainian Professional Bank.
1996 – 1997
- The Banking system Department based on the Investment Branch was created; the direction of which was the supply of ATMs and equipment for banks, software development for POS-terminals
- The Data communications Department on the base of Data communications Branch was formed, the major development and product of which was the bkc.net network for the provision of operator radio communication
- The first base radio network station X 25 in Ukraine was created, the main client was the Ukrainian National Lottery.
- The Program systems branch started the development of software “Oblik” (Accounting) for management accounting of large enterprises and corporations.
- Information Technologies were determined as the main direction of activity.
- Company Departments:
- – Data communications Department
– Distribution Department;
– IT Department;
– Software systems Department;
– Banking Systems Division;
– Corporate projects Division.
- The first serial introduction of the passport control system in 22 international border crossing points through the state border of Ukraine was completed.
- The direction of the computer equipment sale was expanded: peripheral equipment, data storage devices and PC components were added.
- The sale of telecommunication equipment and subscriber base expansion begаn, providing services to security companies with remote control.
2002 – 2005
- The software systems Department was reorganized into:
– The Enterprise management system Department specialized in the development, implementation and technical support of software “Oblik” designed to automate the accounting and management accounting of large enterprises and corporations;
- – The Control and safety systems Department that focuses on the development, implementation and technical support of the hardware-software complex “bkc-Cordon” designed to automate control at border crossing points.
- The Telecommunication Department was separated from The Data communications Department in order to develop and implement telecommunication solutions for corporate clients.
- The Information technologies (IT) Department and The Corporative projects Division were combined into The Analysis and Information systems Department, which developed and launched “MasterDOC” electronic document management system and a software product for municipal centers.
- The status of the official distributor of 10 leading world manufacturers of IT products was received.
- The Construction and Communication Department was established, specialized in the construction of main lines of communication.
- The own mobile solution ARM “Inspector” based on laptop was introduced to speed up the procedure for registration of passengers at checkpoints and mobile duties.
- Two models of passport documents readers with the MRZ zone were developed: BKC PR-01 for stationary applications and BKC PR-02 for mobile applications.
- A mobile solution based on a pocket computer (ARM “Inspector-K”) for passport control of passengers in trains was created.
- The development of the new “e-Inspector” software product started, to adapt full-page passport scanners to the passport control system bkc-Cordon.
- The technological control line was initiated. The main development was the automatic control system (ASC GTS) “Titan” for monitoring the condition of structures.
- A line of own production equipment for (ACS GTS) “Titan” was developed: a local hub, multiplexer and slit, and was first installed at Kakhovka HPP.
2006 – 2007
- The company moved to its own 6 floors office center at Kyrylivska street, 69V.
- Certification of the measuring electrical laboratory on the basis of the company was completed.
- The status of the official distributor of more than 20 leading world manufacturers of IT products was obtained. The Distribution Department was separated structurally into the independent company BCS Disti Center, which had been one of the 10 best IT distributors in Ukraine for the next 6 years.
- The new mobile AWS “Inspector-K” based on a pocket computer was introduced at all the railway check points.
- The workplaces at international checkpoints were upgraded, which had been already worked on a new platform with system software “e-Inspector”, that allowed to analyze the form of the passport document and its protective elements.
- A stationary hardware-software complex “Condor” for passport control was developed and launched.
- The mobile solution based on a laptop was upgraded; new software product “E-Inspector/P” was created.
- “Universal WebCam” system software for CCTV was created in order to provide effective control and to create a single centralized control panel.
- The automatic system control of vehicle flows “Sprut” was developed and the checkpoints and bails were equipped by system.
- The automatic control system (ACS GTS) “Titan” for monitoring the condition of structures was implemented at Kakhovka HPP.
- The “Patrul-M” mobile transport control system was developed, which was installed on the vehicles of the State traffic policing and provided interaction with the information systems “Gart” during the “green border” control.
- The system “Sprut” for the recognition of state license plates of vehicles was developed.
2008 – 2009
- Certification of management system was occurred in accordance with requirements of ISO 9001: 2001.
- The Banking systems Division was renamed into The Secured Transaction Systems Department.
- The stationary passport readers with biometric function was delivered to Kiev International Airport Boryspil, Kishinev International Airport and other 13 border crossing points on the Moldova border, equipment was installed and adjustment works were done.
- An electronic document management system based on “MasterDOC’s” own software product and an analysis and information system were developed for municipal services using the own development software “BKC-City”.
2010 – 2011
- Certification of management system was required in accordance with requirements of ISO 9001: 2001.
- The Data communications Department developed into Radiokonekt, LLC.
- The Enterprise management system Department was reorganized into Institute of Applied Systems and Technologies, LLC.
- The Control and safety systems Department, The Telecommunication Department, The Construction and Communication Department were combined into new The Telecommunication and Special Systems Department.
- A general contract was obtained for the construction of an automated control system for hydraulic structures of 4 Dnipro and Dnistrovskyi cascades HPP, i.e: Kaniv HPP, Dnister HPP, Dnipro hydroelectric power station and Dniprodzerzhynsk HPP.
- The implementation of the automatic control system of structures (ACS) “Titan” on the Dniester PSP started.
- Electronic cards for citizens of Ukraine were developed and implemented and special turnstiles were arranged to speed up the process of registration of passenger traffic at aviation checkpoints. All airports of Ukraine are equipped with such complexes.
- The ITS system “Gart-3” was introduced to automate the processes of service on all areas of the Ukrainian border.
- The stationary motor vehicle flow complex “FILIN”, “Autoscan” was created to control the high-speed mode and recognize the license plates of vehicles.
- Low-current systems of hypermarket “Kraina” and “Magellan” shopping mall (Kharkiv) were designed, made the installation and setup of.
2012 – 2013
- “Bkc-KORDON” system was upgraded: new software “Software complex “Security Administrator” was developed to increase the level of security in the processing of information and PTR 90/180 system was developed and implemented to calculate automatically the terms of foreigners’stay in Ukraine.
- A new mobile K.BPT500 device was developed to read information and verify the authenticity of documents in order to identify individuals.
- The system of passport control and video surveillance was built and launched in the new terminal “D” in Boryspil airport and Kyiv airport (Zhuliany) in the framework of the Euro-2012 European Football Championship.
- The introduction of automatic control system of spatial displacements at Kanivska HPS was started to provide continuous monitoring of spatial displacements of drains, dams, bridges, buildings and other structures.
- An automatic hydrometeorological monitoring system was developed and the first hydrological posts were automated in Ivano-Frankivsk and Ternopil regions for the purpose of automatic monitoring of the hydrological and meteorological situation of the controlled area.
- The automatic seismic monitoring system was implemented at Rivne NPP for automatic instrumental monitoring of the seismic earth’s crust fluctuations of controlled territory objects.
- The automatic control system of structures (ACS GTS) “Titan” was designed and built at Shulbinskaya HPP and Ust-Kamenogorsk HPP in Kazakhstan.
- The complex analysis and information Free Legal Aid Provision System of Coordination Center of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine was implemented in 24 regions in Ukraine, Kyiv, Simferopol and Sevastopol.
- Digital video surveillance systems installation works were done at branches of the bank “ProCredit Bank” throughout Ukraine.
- A mobile software-hardware complex (based on a minibus) for the organization of passport control without territorial bindings for the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine was developed for the first time in Ukraine.
- The mobile terminal BPT500M with the new special software “e-InspectorPro”, which is used at the railway checkpoints, was developed for the change of “Inspector-K” workstation.
- The special program module providing an access to Interpol database was developed. A special software module was created to provide access to Interpol databases and an on-line subsystem was launched for checking persons and vehicles through Interpol databases while crossing the border.
- The automatic control structures state system “Titan” was implemented at Kyiv HPP, Kremenchuk HPP, Dniprovska HPP, Kaniv HPP, Dnister HPP-1. The project was funded by the World Bank. The Center-level security stations were set up and the Cascade-level security center was equipped also in the framework of the project on the basis of Ukrhydroenergo, PJSC office in Vyshgorod.
- Geothermal heat pump development and testing was began.
- The delivery of equipment in the framework of the European Commission project “Supplying the equipment of safety and communication for temporary stay and temporary holding facilities of illegal migrants in Ukraine” was carried out.
- The project-budget documentation “Technical re-equipment of the automated security complex system of the Banknote Factory, the Mint, the first and the second regime zones of Bank-note and Mint Court of National Bank of Ukraine” was developed.
- The Telecommunication and Special Systems Department was reorganized into 5 departments:
- Border Control Systems Department
- Integrated security systems Department
- Technological monitoring systems Department
- Telecommunication systems Department
- Alternative Energy Sources Department
- The company was certified to purchase and supply product groups of dual and special purpose.
- A new model-based mobile software and hardware complex “Gart-1/P” for passport control was developed, which based on Fiat using modern equipment. 16 units were installed for the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine.
- The e-Gate Innovation Terminal for the automatic identification of individuals produced by Gemalto was integrated in “bkc-KORDON” system for self-passport control – which was launched in the pilot operation of the Gart-1/P complex in the terminal D in Boryspil aiport.
- The mobile hydrochemical laboratory was developed and implemented for Basin Department of Water Resources. It provides operational response to the facts of accidental pollution and conducts periodic observations on the chemical composition of groundwater and surface water.
- Were automated 5 hydrological stations in Chernivtsi region.
- The automatic control system of structures “Titan” was implemented at the Seredniodniprovsk HPP and Ust-Kamenogorsk HPP in Kazakhstan.
- A line of own production equipment was developed for the hydrometeorological monitoring system: level meter, precipitation meter and cable crossing. The equipment was first introduced on 24 meteorological stations for Basin Department of Water Resources.
- The delivery of a portable ultrasonic profile meter for the needs of the hydrometeorological center in Ukraine was carried out. It provides receiving of high-precision measurement data of water flow parameters.
- For the first time in Ukraine the integration of perimeter alarm system Fibersonics Inc. (USA) was done on the basis of sensor fiber optic cable and multisensory optical system of dual purpose for the protection of the state border.
- Certification of management system was recertified in accordance with requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.
- The “Electronic boarding pass” system was developed and implemented to provide a control of vehicle flows at motor vehicle crossing points.
- Data Processing Center of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine was modernized: the newest powerful server equipment and special software were installed for processing biometric data as components of the central subsystem of the information and telecommunication system of border control “Gart-1”.
- A modular analytical system for flood risk forecasting and assessment “BKC-FloodMonitoring” was developed. The system was implemented on the Prut and Siret Rivers for Basin Department of Water Resources of the Prut and Siret Rivers.
- A complex of works on the arrangement of wells and seismic oscillation registration points was completed at the Khmelnitsky NPP site.
- Stationary systems of monitoring of spatial displacement of structures at Kaniv, Dnistrovsk, Dnipro and Dneprodzerzhinsk HPPs were passed to be operated by Ukrhydroenergo, PJSC.
- The public warning system in the event of an emergency was established at 7 settlements of Chernivtsi and Ivano-Frankivsk regions.
- The autonomous surveillance towers for the protection of the state border of Ukraine were developed and implemented, which have become a unique solution both for Ukraine and for world practice.
- Telecommunication equipment for Google Data Center (Data Center) was delivered and installed.
- The central support telecommunication network, systems of intellectual video surveillance and access control systems for the Administration of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine were modernized.
- The development and production of geothermal heat pump Senso 1.03 / 1.04 / 1.05 / 1.06 has been started to provide heat for residential property.
- The Department of Secured Transaction Systems was separated into Zakhyshcheni tranzaktsii, LLC, which later would become a part of French company Ingenico.
- A new version of the border control automation mobile complex K.BPT800 for processing (except passport data and biometric data) data of the person (fingerprints, photo faces) was developed and implemented.
- A new version of the on-line registration system of the term of stay of foreigners on the territory of Ukraine was modernized and implemented, i.e: “Hart-1/P PTR_90/180”.
- The central subsystem “bkc-bioID” was created and implemented to ensure on-line processing of requests and verification of persons by biometric data at border crossing points.
- The special software “e-InspectorPro” was upgraded and the functions of support for fingerprint scanners and biometric data verification of the relevant databases were implemented.
- Own fleet of unmanned aerial vehicles was created: Skif Mapper PPK L1/L2 and DJI Inspire 2 and there were implemented a number of projects for the creation of topographic and orthophotomaps land plots using UAVs..
- The Dniester HPS was provided by systems of seismic and seismometric monitoring.
- 8 meteorological stations in Chernivtsi and Ivano-Frankivsk regions were automated for Basin Department of Water Resources and 3 hydrometeorological stations in the Lviv region for the OSCE.
- The public warning system in the event of an emergency was established in 17 settlements of Chernivtsi and Ivano-Frankivsk regions.
- Delivery of acoustic Doppler profilograph for the needs of the hydrometeorological service of Moldova, which provides measurements of water level in the river and its tributaries was done.
- The project “Creation of a comprehensive monitoring system on the territory and objects of the immovable cultural heritage (sights) of the National Reserve “Sofia Kyivska” was developed. The company was marked with a Certificate of Inclusion in the book of sponsors of the National Reserve.
- Sales of solar power stations SENSOLAR and energy audit work on buildings and facilities, heat engineering calculations were begun.
- 5 solar power stations and 9 heating systems with heat pumps Senso were constructed.
- The reconstruction of the telecommunication system of the NNEGC “Energoatom” was carried out.
- A new version of the hydrometeorological monitoring system software with open access for the population of Ukraine
- for the Basin Department of Water Resources of the Prut and Siret Rivers.
- The telecommunication and network equipment was delivered to Regional structural subdivisions of Ukrainian State Air Traffic Services Enterprise and also it was integrated into a current corporate network.
Certificates, Licenses, Permissions
Certificate ISO 9001:2015 “Design, construction and technical support of information monitoring and security systems, special networks and systems, heating facilities, systems for electrical power supply and street lighting, including ones based on the alternative energy sources. Provision of geotechnical services. Sale of heat pumps.»
Permit To Work for activities related to the state secrets (the category of regime mode – the third)
Permit To Work for high hazardous activities in accordance with the list
Permit To Work for high hazardous activities in accordance with the list
License “Business activities for the construction of objects, class, effects (liability) belongs to objects with medium and significant consequences”
Addition to License “Business activities for the construction of objects, class, effects (liability) belongs to objects with medium and significant consequences”
License “Service provision and performance of works of fire safety according to the list”
Approval certificate for performance of works according to the annex (page 1)
Approval certificate for performance of works according to the annex (page 2)
Certificate of Attestation “Certification as a supplier for the right to purchase and supply groups of dual-use and special-purpose products in accordance with the list”