27 November 2019
JSC Bancomzvjazok participates in the TRUSTECH International Exhibition on Security Innovation
- From 26 to 28 November, JSC Bancomzvjazok participates in the TRUSTECH International Exhibition on Security Innovation. This is an annual exhibition that has been held for over 30 years and is one of the largest developments in the field of smart security technologies, data identification, and payment tools. TRUSTECH is a unique three-day event where 8,000 visitors from all over the world meet each other for a business connection, development and strengthening their companies, and discovering the latest technological innovations.
- The Border Control Systems’ Department of JSC Bancomzvjazok presents a new biometric terminal of its development with ELYCTIS – Partner Company from France. ELYCTIS’s components have been used in our mobile terminals for several years because they have proven their reliability and quality for portable identification devices.
- The new BPT mobile terminal is available in several configurations depending on customer needs. BPT scans MRZ and RFID chips. The diagonal of the BPT’ screen can also be different – 8, 10, or 12 inches. The fingerprint scanner can be designed for 1, 2 or 4 fingers at a time. It can be connected to the Bluetooth keyboard and/or POS-terminal. The Contact reader can be installed for the request.
- The ergonomic design, versatility, and ability to upgrade BPT makes possible to use it in all areas where identification is required:
- • banks;
- • hotels;
- • hospitals;
- • state institutions;
- • police;
- • border control at checkpoints.
- Specialists of our company are ready to develop the software according to the request of the customer. That`s why the BPT has a great interest in the exhibition.
- As for us, our experts are interested in the latest identification and biometric innovations and they are ready to objectify new ideas for reinforcement of the security of our country.
- JSC Bancomzvjazok – making life safer!