11 February 2019
New industrial IoT gateway, with a built-in security functional – SecFlow – 1v
- RAD Data Communications launched the industrial IoT gateway, with a built-in security functional – SecFlow – 1v
- SecFlow – 1v is ruggedized, multiservice and compact industrial IoT (IIoT) gateway with Edge Computing attributes, it is suitable to connect RTUs, smart meter aggregation devices, IoT base stations or concentrators, CCTV cameras, point of sale devices, WiFi base stations, and more over LTE, wireless or fiber networks - either public or private.
- In addition to performing critical functions, such as device connectivity and multiple protocol translations, the SecFlow-1v hosts applications and also provides an open developer environment for adding new edge computing software such as SCADA firewall, PLC software, automation control, and other software-based functionalities.
- The SecFlow-1v represents the next generation of IIoT gateways. It enables secure zero-touch configuration and allows multiple IIoT applications – both networking and non-networking-related – to run simultaneously and independently on the same hardware. This is a major achievement in reducing the number of devices in the network and increasing security and reliability.
- JSC Bancomzvjazok is the official partner of RAD Data Communications.